Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Quick-alingus


"Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father in Heaven is perfect" is one of those scriptures of my youth that completely fucked me up. I still have this incredible desire to be perfect – even in my sinning. The perfect fuck, the perfect lick – perfection is the consummation, the goal of all endeavors.


The perfection virus even stems over into my writing. Every word I pour out should have significance, right down to the last "the" and "a". Unfortunately for me, my language, like my life, is messy, unpredictable, unwieldy and far from perfect. I don’t even have the time right now to pour over what I write to give it the smallest semblance of having been edited, so I suppose part of my absence has been in a quest for perfection that leads, as it usually does, into total paralytic inaction.


So what does this have to do with erotica? A lot. Wanting to avoid the pedestrian fuck, I can go completely celibate for weeks, days – even months (It has been years, since I went for years.). Only recently did I relax my perfection bid just enough to surrender to the joys of imperfection and spontaneity. Now men certainly have the advantage in the spontaneous receiving end of oral sex. The temple spire of manhood springs out from the clothing inhibitions and is instantly accessible to the awaiting saliva and warmth. Women, on the other hand, have been short changed in the spontaneous oral sex realm. So to hell with the perfect cunnilingus. Give her a quick-alingus.


First, make sure your lady friend has gotten all dolled up for the evening. The process of allowing her to get ready for the night out will insure that this remains in the realm of the imperfect. You can’t give perfect head if you are a) in a hurry and b) worried about looking like the morning after at the party you are headed to. Now, the pants and panties need to be yanked down, but only so far as necessary to allow the tongue to wrap around the fabric and hit the clit. Ignore any protestations and forge on. There will be no insertion, because there isn’t room. No fingers, just the tongue – and that faint aroma of her on your lips all evening.


The flush on her face will replace make-up blush. Imperfectly perfect.

7 comments:

C. L. Hanson said...

You don't fool me for a second -- sounds like you're going for perfect spontaneity. ;^)

Particularly that part about going out while still smelling of sex just faintly enough to be suspicious (while still kinda discreet). Who doesn't get off on that?

Christy said...

uh. Uhm. Wow.

Sister Mary Lisa said...

I'm with Chanson. Perfectly spontaneous, yes.

Sideon said...

Quick-alingus. Good call.

What is "perfect" sex?

The possibilities are such that I'd be hard pressed to come up with a definitive list.

JulieAnn said...

Yeah. Wow.
Yeah. Yes.

JulieAnn said...

Oh and TAG, for your juices...creative that is.

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of "soaking" in regard to gay sex. Of course, there's no need to fear pregnancy, eh?

MORMON EROTICA

The blog is devoted to exploring sexual issues arising out of American and Mormon culture. While the prurient may occasionally surface and while the tone may be sarcastic or sacreligious, the discussion is serious. I want to get deep.