Sunday, December 17, 2006

An Email Following Up On An IM Chat



First -- yes, I was shamelessly flirting with you.


Second -- yes, the flirting got me aroused.


Third -- I truly wish there was a way to maintain the mystical connection I feel with all the women (not really that many) who I've had the great honor of being able to make love to. It isn't hard for me to love them all in their individuality and sexuality. That isn't a line or a seduction
technique, I genuinely feel this way. The fact that you granted me access to your body last week is something that I find very sacred and wonderful -- So, thank you.


Fourth -- Circumstances had conspired to make me quite bold tonight. I'm home alone (in my
cluttered house).


Fifth -- I know you had some rejection issues with me and I can assure you that it had nothing to do with your sex appeal, which is significant. Even more so after tasting you, licking you and entering you. If food metaphors weren't cliched, I'd say you were a dish I'd like to devour again.


Sixth -- I do wish there were a way to divorce negative emotion from sex, but hey -- there must needs be opposition in all things, or something like that. Great physical pleasure opposed by emotional strife.


Seventh -- I wouldn't mind talking to you face to face about some of these things. I was serious about my invite. I'm home alone, naked and in bed until about 6:30 a.m. tomorrow morning, so if you want to take advantage of me you'll need to call and I'll be sure to pick up the phone.


Eighth -- My Girlfriend. You know I don't write an email without thinking about how she would feel if she were to read it. We both have our mechanisms for keeping each other at bay, of keeping the relationship from becoming too serious. (Hers is refusing to live with me and mine is being OK with that.) Is the fact I'm proposing to fuck you again immoral as a result? I don't know. Maybe I'm truly polygamous at heart? I do love you all and would prefer to not see any pain for any of you -- even my former spouse (who I'm quite irritated with right now, but still don't wish her ill). Maybe it is my fear of death and my attachment to the female goddess in all its glorious forms that grounds me, albeit momentarily and ironically, in eternity.


Could be or that could be a massive bullshit rationalization for getting laid. There goes that opposition thing again. So, from one screwed up human being to another -- thanks for keeping me "up" as long as you did tonight. I will always consider you a dear friend and will always be honored that you let me worship in that holy temple of your body.

3 comments:

Sideon said...

Amen, for those mystical connections, however long or short they may be.

JulieAnn said...

I had to read it again. Interesting.

:0)

Anonymous said...

Nice post, T.

Okay now, I might be gay, and just possibly I'd prefer running my hands over that hunk's body, but I truly must say - that chick has some jugs.

(I mean that in the nicest sense, of course.)

MORMON EROTICA

The blog is devoted to exploring sexual issues arising out of American and Mormon culture. While the prurient may occasionally surface and while the tone may be sarcastic or sacreligious, the discussion is serious. I want to get deep.