Thursday, December 21, 2006

Vibrator


Banana Vibrator, originally uploaded by zoezombie.


Rummaging in drawers,
The snoop-icity of divorce.
What's she up to?
Or – Who's into her?
Now I'm gone.

The drawer by the bed
Prior storage holder
During the marriage
Of incense and handcuffs --
Curiosity might kill this cat.

Once the drawer of marital bliss
No longer my home
With dread I slide it open -

For a moment sadness, jealousy and envy for the contents of that drawer –

A Vibrator.
To touch her.
To caress her.
To go inside her.
Not me insider her.

Suddenly sadness to madness to gladness –

A Vibrator!
Gyrate her!
An on your own climax -or!
Not some guy insider her!


A real live battery operated rubber fucker!

The gladness turns to glee --

She bought this dildo,
This battery operated rubber fucker
And it is smaller than me.

2 comments:

JulieAnn said...

Is 'snooop-icity' a word? Can I borrow it?
he he he
She has a drawer? I've got an entire, red PICNIC basket-full. Gives a new meaning to the phrase 'roastin' some weiners'.

Go Vibes!

T Wanker said...

I have created the word "snoop-icity". You are more than welcome to utilize the word to its fullest capacity. I only ask that when it makes it into the Oxford English Dictionary that I get credit.

chortle, chortle

As for weiner roasts, I'm glad to hear that the oven is hot enough for roastin'.

chortle, chortle

:-|~ -(

MORMON EROTICA

The blog is devoted to exploring sexual issues arising out of American and Mormon culture. While the prurient may occasionally surface and while the tone may be sarcastic or sacreligious, the discussion is serious. I want to get deep.